Scarlett Bandeau Top FINAL SALE
Powdery Baby Blue, reminiscent of clear skies on a perfect summer's day. We're obsessed with ribbed swimwear, one of the most flattering and versatile trends to hit the swimwear scene in a long time! The ribbed fabric provides depth and texture and helps to elongate your figure, making it appear longer and taller.
Scarlett is set to be your new best friend; supportive, versatile and here to give you a lift! An absolute summer classic (we'd go so far as to say essential), the Scarlett bandeau bikini top in Baby Blue Ribbed is everything you could want from a bikini top, never out of style, you will be besties for seasons to come.
You can feel relieved that you've finally found a bikini top designed with a back tie, meaning you can adjust to fit, without sacrificing your cup size! Padded cups, removable AND adjustable straps, Scarlett can be worn as a halter neck or a bandeau.
- Suitable for all cup sizes
- Larger fit due to adjustable nature, consider sizing down
- Padded bandeau top
- Can be worn with or without halter strap
- XS-L strap is thin, XL-XXXL strap is thicker for additional support
- Crafted in luxurious Polyester/Spandex textured fabric
- Designed in Australia
- Available in matching Mini-Me styles
Please review our detailed Size Guide here. Our size guide is best fit for Gia Bikini Top and Ginger Bikini Bottoms.
Please see below style fit notes:
- Scarlett bikini top is a large fit, consider sizing down.
- Carrie bikini top is a small fit, consider sizing up.
- Sadie bikini bottom is a large fit, consider sizing down.
- Radar bikini bottom is a small fit, consider sizing up.
- Grace bikini bottom is a large fit, consider sizing down.
- Miranda one piece is a firm, small fit, consider sizing up.
- Candice one piece is made with long torso in mind, size down if you have a shorter torso.
- Violet one piece is true to size.
- Mens fit is true to size.
- Kids fit is true to slightly small.
Need more info on fit? Find your perfect fit with our fit guides: Separates Fit Guide, One Piece Fit Guide & Pregnancy Fit Guide or email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our swimwear is made with a high quality, beautifully soft nylon based fabric, not your standard swim fabric, and therefore needs a little extra care.
- Rinse immediately after use, high amounts of chlorine may damage the garments.
- Gentle machine wash, in a laundry bag, or hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not wring or twist the garments.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach or stain removers.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
For further garment care reading, please see our detailed Garment Care page.
- Avoid rough and abrasive surfaces.
- Wash inside out on a gentle, cold machine wash using mild detergent with similar colours.
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or stain removers.
- Always wash in a garment washing bag.
- Do not wring or twist the garments.
- Do not soak or leave wet.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Free shipping on all orders over $99USD
- We are currently going through a high volume of orders. We aim to process all orders within 5-10 business days
- Full price and discount code items are eligible for exchange & store credits
- **Sale tagged (SALES ICON) items are final sale and CANNOT be returned or exchanged**
- We do not offer refunds on change of mind purchases, including incorrect size selection, however offer credit notes to repurchase your correct size or style.
Read full Shipping & Delivery information and Exchange & Returns information.
- USA orders are sent via DHL Express.
- Canada, UK, Europe and rest of the world orders are sent via Australia Post International unless requested. DHL express charge high customs fees. But we are happy to send EXPRESS if you're requesting it. Please email as ordering.