1. The promoter is: K&G Enterprises (AUST) Pty Ltd (trading as Infamous Swim), ABN 39 621 829 230, Warehouse 58, 31-39 Norcal Road, Nunawading VIC 3131.
2. Competition closes 11:59pm 31st August 2021 AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. The competition is open to residents of Australia, NZ, USA and Canada only.
4. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is willingly providing their contact details to be used for further marketing opportunities, this includes sending you communication via emails and SMS messages from time to time.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://infamousswim.com.au/pages/infamous_swim_wardrobe_competition
8. Entrants must complete all fields of entry form available at https://infamousswim.com.au/pages/infamous_swim_wardrobe_competition and provide a valid email address.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is an Infamous Swim Wardrobe valued at $1,000 AUD, one swimsuit in every print. Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all valid entries received.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Infamous Swim only. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Privacy Policies found at https://infamousswim.com.au/pages/privacy-policy.
20. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Australia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.