Radar No. 2 bikini bottoms in Kuu Karlaa are a refreshed edit of our original Radar Bikini Bottoms, the same style you loved. Made with a little extra coverage, a high-cut leg, moderate waist and cheeky bottom coverage, as you requested. The Radar No. 2 in the Kuu Karlaa print embraces the pink and earthy tones found in nature in Kalkatungu country.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- Suitable from size 6 to 18
- High cut leg
- Moderate to high waist
- Cheeky bottom coverage
- Seamless and double-layered luxury Polyamide/Spandex
- Designed in Australia
- Commissioned Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Proud women of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Cungelella Arts 'Kuu Karlaa' Spring of Water is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.