The search for the perfect triangle bikini is over; supportive, adjustable, and sure to give you a lift. The New Lola Triangle bikini top in Kuu Karlaa print celebrates indigenous art with clay pink hues and earthy tones, that journey across the lola top telling the story of Kuu Karlaa.
A classic triangle style designed to suit every woman, featuring a supportive underbust band like our Gia, adjustable back with 3 sizing options (no more sacrificing cup size for back size!), and adjustable shoulder straps that can be lengthened, shortened, worn over the shoulders or crossed over the back. We think she's pretty much as perfect as a triangle bikini can get.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- Suitable from size 6 to 18
- Crafted from double-layered luxurious Polyamide/Spandex
- Supportive under bust band
- Adjustable back with 3 size options
- Adjustable shoulder straps lengthening/shortening
- Shoulder straps can be worn over shoulders or cross over back
- Print placement will vary on each garment
- Designed in Australia
- Available in matching Mini-Me styles
- Commissioned Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Proud women of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Cungellella Art's 'Kuu Karlaa' print meaning spring of water, is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.